Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just please don't inhale

Being in the studio is pretty exciting. It's even more exciting when I actually feel like I've accomplished something grand in the time I've spent down there. Today I poured resin for the first time in forever. And for some reason, this time I didn't cover myself or my furniture in it. Boo-yah.




I'm super happy with the way the new fawn pieces are turning out. I've fallen head over heels in love with this new turquoise glitter and may have to write the nice people over at Martha Stewart headquarters a big thank you note. It's just so purdy and way nicer than the stuff I was using before. When my big gold flake glitter runs out I may have to make the switch-over to this new stuff.

Also please note, when pouring resin and wearing a chic garbage bag dress please take it as a compliment when your roomies ask if your doing a Lady Gaga impression instead of just standing there and acting confused.I know the fumes from the resin are trying but please, for my sake, just smile and sashay back into the studio.
http://www.appellation.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment