![]() |
| stock.xchng |
I'm a summer girl through and through. I've never been particularly fond of winter sports and frankly winter storms here tend to lean towards scaring the bejeezus out of you rather than being particularly picturesque.
It's not winter yet. But there is a sort of dread that sets in before I ever see the first sign of frost. The morning I wake up and realize that the fuzzy pj's I've been utilizing aren't sufficient anymore and I then have to put on a second pair of pants to just stop the shivering. My house isn't even that particularly cold.
Maybe I just need better pants.
Perhaps I'm just annoyed that along with the downpour of leaves it becomes more difficult to pour resin. One of my roommates has lent his space-heater for use in my studio and that certainly took the edge off my worry the last time I poured. But there's always the nagging feeling that both the weather and my basement are getting colder and one day the resin is just going to go: "Nope chicky, you should have been more prudent in the summer."
In other news, I'm participating in two (yes two!) craft fairs in November. I'm excited in the happy but also worried in a sick sort of way. Which I suppose is average.
All Saints 9th Annual Craft Fair
November 6th, 2010
9 am - 3 pm
5115 Kanata Ave.
5115 Kanata Ave.
Kanata, ON
Admission: $1 or non-perishable food item
Admission: $1 or non-perishable food item
(Funds raised by this school go to support a small village in Gambia, Africa. So you should totally buy a raffle ticket from them if you want to get involved)
St. Matthew Craft Fair
November 20-21, 2010
10 am - 4pm
6550 Bilberry Drive
Orléans, ON
6550 Bilberry Drive
Orléans, ON
Admission:....?
It was actually fairly difficult to choose which shows to apply to. Many are surreptitiously occurring on the same day and although I keep trying to successfully be in two places at once the results have been too messy for public consumption. Clearly I'm doing it wrong.

No comments:
Post a Comment